
Monday, July 3
We had lunch at the Korean Grill House. It is fun, yummy, and you get all you can eat for less than $10. Can't beat that. Even after that though, we had room to go get a crepe at Cafe Crepe down the street. VERY YUMMY! Then we headed back to the hotel to get our cars and go our separate ways. Trung and Lisa stayed in Toronto one more night. We took Tuan's mom by the produce place again to get some more fruit for the road and then we headed back to Detroit to pick up Tuan's dad. We spent one more night there, and his dad's other niece and her family came to visit with us as well. The kids had a blast combing Tuan's hair with little toy forks.
Tuesday, July 4
We left Detroit around 7am, dropped Tuan's parents off in Oak Ridge, and then got home around 4pm. We picked up some pizza and settled in to watch Freedomland.
Wednesday, July 5
I had to go get a temporary crown. Yuck! It hurts still!
Thursday, July 6
Tuan and I went to see the Greeneville Astros play. It was really fun, we'll go back!
Friday, July 7
I worked Orientation all day at work. Tuan left after work to go to Charlotte to have a bachelor weekend with Vycko and his friends. I had great plans to go home after work and do all the things that I don't do when Tuan is at home (i.e. sewing and scrapbooking), but I went home after work, ate dinner, watched TV and slept until time to get up on Saturday morning.
Saturday, July 8
I had ice cream for breakfast and went to do an Orientation session at 10:30am. Then I went to get my hair trimmed and did some shopping for Amber's birthday. After that, I went home and took another nap :) and then I went to mom and dad's to celebrate Zach's 12th birthday. I can't believe how old he is.
Sunday, July 9
I slept in AGAIN, and went to Sunday School. I took some more naps, and finally did one scrapbook page while Tuan was mowing the yard. I am such a loser! We watched Collateral.
Monday, July 10
Started a new class for Summer II Session. It is Quantitative Stats which I was very worried about because my last stats teacher was horrible and I didn't learn anything. Well, the professor is not only funny, but seems to really be able to teach stats. So, hopefully this will be a much better experience.
Tuesday, July 11
I went home after work and not only worked out for an hour, but scrapbooked and played my keyboard, AND fixed dinner! What has gotten into me! After dinner (Chef's Secret Maple Pork Chops with Gouda Grits) Tuan and I went to Best Buy and Circuit City to look at cameras. Tuan had already picked one out that he wanted, and Best Buy will be getting more of them in on Thursday night. I am excited that we were able to replace the camera so soon.
Wednesday, July 12
Class for me, late night working for Tuan. The we watched Criminal Minds and flipped to the CDUSA Goo Goo Dolls special during commercials. This is important for this reason...I planned a GGD show for work all last semester, and during the day of these types of shows you really get to know the crew that travels with the band. Well, during the CDUSA show there was a segment that showed the band members walking down the hallway with their Security Manager who I had worked with quite a bit that day. It was fun to see someone that I "knew" (I don't really spend much time with the band), so I was thinking about that. Then last night I dreamed that I ran into their security manager on campus one day, and asked him what he was doing here. He said that he had liked JC so much that he decided to quit traveling with the band and move here. Too random!
Whew, now I am caught up...until tomorrow at least!
No comments:
Post a Comment