On Thursday, I had lunch with Ashleigh at Russo's. I am so disappointed that we are going to miss her wedding to Whitebread on Saturday the 1st, it sounds like it will be so much fun. Luckily, she has been in town, so I was able to take her to lunch and give her their gift. Later that night, I finished up a group project, and then I can't remember if we did anything too exciting or not. We may have watched Glory Road, I think we did, and it was good. Pretty much Remember the Titans only with basketball.Friday, I work a rehearsal for another wedding, it went well. Tuan met me at the church for the dinner. On Saturday, Tuan and I had breakfast together and I went to the wedding, it was beautiful. They had a tenor saxophonist for the wedding march, and it was the most beautiful thing I have heard at a wedding. This wedding was one of my sorority sisters (much younger), so it was fun to help out. After the wedding, Tuan and I went to Uncle Chuck and Aunt Lana's house in NC for our annual get together around the time of Papaw Turner's Birthday. I wish we had been able to go up on Friday night, but we still got there before 5pm. It was fun.
On Sunday after we got back, Tuan watched some soccer and went to hit some golf balls, and I started working again on my t-shirt quilt that I started years ago. Hopefully, I will get it done soon, but my sewing machine is being difficult and I ran out of thread. I will try to not put off getting some soon. I also got to read some of my magazines, I love magazines. Tuan and I were recording Broken Trail for dad, so we decided to watch it. It is pretty good, I can't tell if dad will like it or not. It is definitely a different take on a western. I think the conclusion tonight will be pretty interesting. We had watched The Missing earlier so we have definitely had our fill of westerns lately, but they have been pretty good.
No comments:
Post a Comment