Monday, July 17, 2006

Just for fun!

Got this from in an email (I don't love forwards, so don't get any ideas), and thought it might be fun to share. I am trying to get Tuan into the mood to share some on this blog. He's coming around.


How well do you know me?
For instance, did you know...

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Video Plaza
2. Kirkland's
3. Morrell (spelling?) Motors for two days :)
4. Appalachian State

Four nicknames I've been given:
1. Pa
2. Tricia is actually a nickname
3. Trash
4. Trica

Four movies I have watched over and over:
1. Old School
2. Drumline
3. The Wedding Singer
4. Strange Brew

Four TV shows I like to watch:
1. Survivor
2. Good Eats
3. Amazing Race
4. Big Brother

Four places I have been on vacation:
1. Hawaii
2. Savannah
3. San Francisco
4. San Antonio

Four "things" I Could NOT live without:
1. God
2. Tuan
3. My Family including Pepepr
4. My computer and camera

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Barberito's Burritos
2. Mom's (Granny's) Fried Chicken and Mashed Potatoes with Biscuits and Grape Jelly
3. Macaroni and Cheese
4. ICE CREAM!!!!!!!

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Home
2. vacation anywhere
3. shopping
4. bed

No comments: