Friday, July 14, 2006

Lazy Night At Home

We just hung out at home last night (I say that like it is not our normal thing, but it is terribly hot and humid outside). I had to watch Big Brother All Stars. I am not sure why yet, but I think I really want Mike (Boogie) to win. I think it is because he seems to have matured the most since his season. Its still early in the show though, so we'll see!

Tuan and I watched Madea's Family Reunion. I was really impressed with the movie. I was expecting Big Momma's House, but this movie was really actually pretty hard hitting and moving. Kind of hard to watch! I think I would like to see more of the Tyler Perry movies. It was also neat to see Maya Angelou in the movie because we have had her on campus too and she is such an amazing woman.

We have fun plans for the weekend, I will write all about those when it is over!

No comments: