Monday, July 31, 2006

Salsarita's vs. Barberito's

http://www.salsaritas.com/ vs. http://www.barberitos.com/

Okay, so everyone knows that I am a die hard Barberito's customer and absolutely must eat there at least once per week or I go into withdrawal. I say "at least once per week", but typically it is at least twice. Well, I have been on the other side of town more often lately and the new Salsarita's just opened, so for convenience's sake I decided to try it out thinking that it couldn't be that much different, even though I had heard that it was not as good as Barberito's.

I went once, wasn't impressed, but in the interest of fairness I tried it one more time. Here are my pros and cons of Salsarita's.

Pros
  1. Convenient to the part of town I frequent most
  2. Nicer interior dining space
  3. Queso comes with your chips automatically

Cons

  1. Less Burrito for the money
  2. Less Burrito filling options
  3. The burrito fell apart both times, very messy
  4. Chips don't come with the burrito, you have to order them and pay for them
  5. The queso is horrible
  6. less convenient to the other part of town that I frequent very often
  7. the drink cup doesn't insulate the drink as well and sweats
  8. They were trash talking Barberito's because they recognized that I was a Barberito's person due to my ordering style
  9. They have orange cheese instead of white cheese

No comments: