Monday, January 22, 2007

What a Nice Weekend

Friday night we went to see the Bucs barely beat Kennesaw State at Basketball. We had dinner at Ruby Tuesdays before that. That was the biggest event of our weekend. We were able to relax and watch lots of 24 and get some things done at the house on Saturday after Tuan fixed us a great breakfast. We even stayed home for dinner.

On Sunday, we went out to lunch after church with some people in our Sunday school class to celebrate meeting Matt, Stacy's wife. He has been in Iraq and is home only for a two week leave. After that we rested some more, did some more work at home and watched some 24. A perfect weekend in my opinion. We always have to go so much that it is rare to get to spend so much time at home.

I should've done some homework, but I didn't. In this program, I could easily work ahead and be done with my homework pretty quickly, but I don't. I wish I was one of those people. Oh well...

Today, Deacon is having his second surgery for his cleft palate. He will be in surgery for about 4 hours starting around 12pm. I feel so sad for him, not because of the surgery, but because he is only 1 and has no idea why he can't do the things he has been doing (i.e. playing, eating, etc). He'll be fine though, he is a cool kid.

No comments: