Friday, January 19, 2007

Back to School

After taking a semester off, classes started for me again yesterday. Unfortunately and fortunately at the same time, I have two classes back to back on Thursday nights. So I am in class from 4-10pm. The good thing is that one night is all that I have messed up, not two. The bad thing is that I am in class from 4-10pm. Last night our 4pm class only met for an hour, so I had 2 hours to kill and the computer lab was full with another class. Luckily some other people were waiting around too.

The classes I have are taught by adjunct, and so far the adjunct professors I have had have been the best ones. We'll see about this time. I am taking a Leadership Studies class and an Adult Learner class. The people in my class seem cool enough and I think the professors are actually going to let us discuss things. This seems logical for a Doctoral program full of people who are mostly already practitioners, but you would be surprised.

The assignments don't seem to heavy either. I think I have even found a way to work my new 24 addiction into one assignment. We are supposed to do a brief report on a fictional leader who we think practices good leadership...I think David Palmer is my man.

1 comment:

girl boof said...

Jack Bauer rocks! I have a poster of him in my office. (Sad, I know.)

A friend sent me this link the other day. I think you'll really love it.

http://boortz.com/more/funny/jack_bauer_truths.html