Thursday, January 18, 2007

It has been really cold outside lately, it is nice to finally have some winter time weather. On Tuesday, we watched some more 24 after work. We are now in season 3. I have trouble getting connected to a season, but I am starting to get into this one now. Wednesday, we started a new Bible Study at our church. It is nice because it is people we are already comfortable with. It is on different religions. I like that kind of study. I think it will be good.

I start classes again today. We are in the same room for two different classes from 4-10pm. That stinks! I have done it before, but at least before I was in a different room for the second class. Oh well, I need to finish this degree whether I like it or feel like I am getting anything out of it or not!

No comments: