We didn't do too much this week. Tuan has been working a bit more, and I have been sick still. We did get to watch a lot of 24 though and are now through the 2nd season. It is always hard starting a new season, but once they get going, I am hooked again.
Saturday morning, Tuan fixed us a great breakfast and we put the first coat of paint on the dining room. It looks great, the color that is, we really aren't the best painters. We put the second coats on after church on Sunday and since I was off on Monday, I did the touch ups.
We went to the Bucs games on Saturday and Monday, they won both. Good for them! We went out to dinner on Saturday with some people and then for ice cream. We felt like we had been out all night since we started with the game at 4pm, but we got home around 10:30pm. It felt like 3am!
Jennifer and I met Monday afternoon to start working on our business palnfor the business we want to start. We want to do some event planning on the side. We have great experience and know how, and hopefully we will get a few jobs that will lead to others. We are going to hand out some business cards to people who can pass on our information and then see where it goes. I think our lack of pressure to support ourselves will make this fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment