Monday, June 12, 2006

Resting

I had to have emergency outpatient surgery on Thursday (the 8th) so since then I have just been hanging out at home resting and doing homework. I have only left the house twice since then, once to go to the grocery store for a couple of things and once to go to church on Sunday. I am feeling better, and will probably still take it easy a couple of more days before heading back to work on Wednesday.

Tuan and I have been watching a lot of movies lately since we joined the Blockbuster online program. It seems to make much more sense for us since we are not going to the movie theater anymore and we had been renting 1-3 movies a week. It is much cheaper this way.

Tuan has been able to hit golf balls a few times lately and he finally got to get the grass mowed. It looks so good, we have a lot of weeds, but at least when he mows it it looks like green grass! :)

No comments: