I have had a lot of end of term homework to do lately ( along with the other stresses) and the base of my neck between my shoulders has been burning. I finally broke down and went to my "hokie" chiropractor yesterday. The adjustment has helped, but it still burns some as I am still in study position. He also gave me a crazy little metal plate to carry around which he says will help protect me from the energy/strength zapping energy that comes from computers, flourescent lights, hair dryers, blenders, dishwashers, etc. I am not sure how often I will be carrying it around, but his strength tests did make it seem like the little metal thing might work a bit.
I also went for my post-op doctor's visit yesterday, she says everything is healed up fine.
After work, I actually took some time to rest a bit, and then after dinner Tuan and I went to the driving range. I think I need some more lessons, but feel bad taking them because I don't get to practice enough. Tuan is supportive of it. He was hitting his driver really well, so he says next time he plays he won't be able to hit it at all. Not sure about that logic.
I had an online class meeting at 10pm last night, it frustrates me that we have a group project due on the 23rd and only me and on of the other 3 people have done any work on the project. One person we haven't even heard from. I will definitely not let people get credit for something they haven't done any work for.
No comments:
Post a Comment