Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Things HAVE to Get Better

Things seem to be falling apart lately, but I know they aren't and I just have to keep things in perspective...here is the quick rundown.

  • House melting (it could be worse)
  • Hairdryer broke just before needing to dry my hair yesterday to go to the doctor (my hair does not airdry well)-(I was able to make it to WalMart, and dry my hair at Tuan's office while barely making it ontime)
  • Health Concerns (just waiting on more information)
  • My watch isn't keeping time well (needed the time, and looked down and it was hours wrong)
  • My bank account got overdrawn by a massive amount of money because I hit the wrong button and paid from the wrong account when paying bills (the bank was nice enough to call me, and they are helping me work it out)
  • The cleaning people showed up at my rental property for some reason instead of our house (luckily the renter was there picking something up)

I can't wait to see what is next, at least these things seem to have some positive outcome attached to most of them, and at least I have a wonderful husband who keeps reminding me that we are in this together!

No comments: