On the 5th, our Sunday School class decided to get together and put up a Christmas tree in our classroom. I am not a big Christmas decorator, but it was fun to get together. We have a great class!
![]() |
| Cornerston |
Click for More Pictures!
On the 7th, Tuan and I took the day off to prepare for our weekend in Chattanooga. He had some eye appointments to get ready for his LASIK and we had lunch in town before hitting the road. His company Christmas party this year was at the Chattanoogan, which is a great hotel in a great location. Friday night we had dinner with one of his employees and her husband at the Big River Grill. Saturday, we traveled to Scottsboro, AL to the Unclaimed Baggage Wearhouse. It wasn't quite what we thought, but there were some good deals to be had, especially on electronics. I would recommend knowing what you are looking for though, and doing some research. I haven't done the research to confirm this, but I think in addition to some stuff that might come from unclaimed baggage, this is an overstock type place. They had too many of certain items to make it seem like they get all their stuff totally from unclaimed baggage.
After the drive back from AL, we stopped at the Chattanooga Choo Choo for a snack of pizza served in a train car. We also found out that you can spend the night in the cars, they are actually hotel rooms. I need to do that sometime, sounds fun! After a brief rest, we got dressed up and went to the Christmas Party, it was fun, but I left pretty early to go to bed since I really don't sleep well these days!
On our way back home, we stopped in Knoxville to finish up some Christmas shopping and found a great deal on this camera! I can't wait to learn how to actually manipulate the settings to take cool pictures! I have this secret desire to be a great photographer, but I haven't really ever developed that skill! A friend recommended this website to help, can't wait to look it over more closely! When we finally got home, we were exhausted and settled in to watch Live Free or Die Hard, it was better than I had expected.
![]() |
| UCM Christmas Party |
Click for More Pictures
Tonight, mom, dad and possibly some other people are coming over for dinner to celebrate dad's 60th Birthday! Should be fun!


No comments:
Post a Comment