Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Dad's 60th

Dad's 60th Birthday Meal

Click for More Pictures

We celebrated dad's 60th birthday a night early with his favorite meal which is a really easy Vietnamese type meal. He was surprised that we got him another GPS unit. He has two other types that he uses for different things, but wanted one to mount in the car. Mom said he was up at 4am this morning playing with it! I am glad he liked it! We had a fun night!

Today, I ended up not working because I really feel horrible. I have some sort of nasty drainage thing, and I was hoping some Benedryl and sleep would help, but so far no good! Hopefully tomorrow I will feel better! It sucks to be sick while you are pregnant!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Tricia and Tuan, this was a great B'day, I feel you all did too much but it was greatly appreciated. I love all three of you very much. Dad