Thursday, December 20, 2007

Tuan's Surgery

This week was really busy, although I have to admit that I was completely done with work on Monday morning when I arrived, so very little work got done. Not sure why I do that, when things are quiet and busy I have so much trouble knocking work out, when it is precisely the time that I should be getting a lot of things done.

The doctor finally called me back on Monday and told me that I could take a Medrol dose pack if I wanted, and after some research I found out that it hadn't been tested enough to even be given a classification as far as safety during pregnancy, so I decided not to take it. I also decided to do my own little very strict detox plan with the nasal spray and finally I am feeling much more normal today, but it was hard to ween myself off that stuff because the rebound is so strong.

Tuan and I went looking for furniture again last night, and still there is one set we really really like, but can't convince ourselves to spend the money. We are going to try to find the same furniture cheaper somewhere, we hear there are places in town with no showroom that will order things. We'll see, but we must do something soon as our old furniture was picked up by our church today.

Today Tuan had his LASIK procedure done, he is going to be so happy he had it even though he was really kind of nervous beforehand and has been sleeping for hours. He was worried about keeping his eyes closed for a whole day, but day one is easy because they give you good sleep aids. Tomorrow will be harder when he can keep his eyes open basically one out of every two hours. That is much harder, but from experience, it is all worth it!


No comments: