Friday, May 11, 2007

Already Back To Class...Sort Of

I am doing an internship this summer with Undergraduate Advising. I have no real understanding of the academic program on our campus, so I am looking forward to it. Unfortunately, I had to go to an orientation session tonight to find out about all the paperwork required in order to get credit. No big deal, but it was a real bummer to go to a classroom so soon after getting out of class. Today is our summer orientation and I will do most of my work at orientations so I guess I will find out how I feel about it even more after today.

After the orientation I went to work out and then went home to do laundry and fix dinner for Tuan and Hootie. That sounds very nurturing and domestic, but really it wasn't. I had thawed out a Chef's Secret meal earlier this week so it HAD to be prepared and since I wasn't hungry, I gave Hootie my part of it. As for the laundry, well, it has to be done occasionally. I also made my self sit down and do some of the preliminary assignments for the internship. I am glad I didn't put those off, now I just have to keep up with my journaling and log.

Survivor was awesome last night, Yau Man did just the right thing. If he hadn't played that immunity idol I would've crawled in the TV and strangled him. He is totally playing this game the right way. Now with the VERY STRONG alliance he has with Earl, they are practically guaranteed the final two if one of them wins the immunity idol next time. I think Yau Man should definitely win and totally deserves it. Tuan thinks he is crazy for giving the truck away, but I think it was a good move if he didn't need it, and I don't think he did.

I have to admit that I can't wait for Paris Hilton to go to jail, and I SO HOPE that pictures get out like they did with Martha Stewart. Honestly, I am not happy that she has to suffer, but can't wait to see how funny she looks there. I would love it if they had a camera in her cell. I think it would be too funny and I really don't think she is going to have it all that bad.

No comments: