Monday, August 07, 2006

Trip to Lynchburg, TN




Tuan and I finally got to see our 7 month old nephew for the first time since Easter. He has grown so much and is so fun to be around. He is a happy baby! Mom, Dad, Zach, Melanie and Tori were there visiting too. Tori is a hoot! She continuously cracked me up! I was crying on Saturday night because she was so funny!

Saturday during the day, we all went for Ice Cream, and then Dad, Zach, Tuan and I took the Jack Daniel's Distillery tour again (it was SOOOOOO HOT), and Dad took us on a side trip to Jack Daniel's Gravesite. I think it is humorous that there are chairs there, guess you should get your glass of whiskey and sit for awhile. That night we had a cookout for mom's birthday celebration.

I finally got to play some Guitar Hero with Zach. Too much fun! I am already addicted to DDR, so this was right up my alley. I don't know that I will purchase it though, because at least my DDR addiction is some exercise 3 or 4 days a week. Guitar Hero is pure entertainment! I might change my mind though if I could find a good Ebay deal.

On our way home on Sunday we stopped in Oak Ridge and had lunch at Kim Son. Mom and Dad always enjoy eating there, but always want to pay. I love the fact that Tori was trying to use chopsticks while Amber worked with her fork! After lunch, Xu, Ky, Sammi, Alli, Ky's Mom, Xu's Mom and Dad, Linh and Sa came over to say hello! They had all been to NY this week and were dropping off Sa. I can't believe they all went to NY in one car!

No comments: