Yesterday I went to Chef's Secret again to prepare some more meals. I still love that place, the food is great, and it frees up so much time and allows me to still prepare a great meal. Jennifer met me there, and we are giving two of the casserole (read just put in the oven) type meals to Kim who just had a baby.
After making the meals, Tuan and I met our neighbors in the cul de sac to have our first neighborhood meeting. We had all signed a petition against our development company and we are halfway through our timeline with little reponse from them. We are going to consult with a lawyer to try to get some more action. I don't know how people stay in business with this type of work ethic, but I guess the word just doesn't spread fast enough to new buyers.
Today is Orientation Day at ETSU. We pair up staff members and student orientation leaders at the check-in tables and the students flattered me when they told me that they fight over being at my table! That's awesome! :)
Tonight we are having movie and pizza night at the house with mom, dad and Zach.
No comments:
Post a Comment