Tuesday, August 29, 2006

School's Back In Session

On Tuesday I went straight to work with our Preview program.

Oh yeh, some of our luggage didn't make it back until Tuesday. I think it got separated from our other luggage in Dallas at Customs when they were checking the bags, and it was delivered to me on Tuesday at work smelling nice and smoky from a two hour car drive with a smoker!

Anyway, we had Preview leader training on Tuesday and Wednesday and then Preview started on Thursday. It went really well, but I am still exhausted from being here late on Friday and Saturday. On Sunday, we had Student Worker training, so I have been at work all weekend.

Tuan went to the Bristol race on Saturday night. It was the first time he has been to that night race, and I think he had a good time. On Sunday, while I was working, he cleaned our garage. It is so nice to drive into now! He ROCKS! W

We have recently watched The Village, RV and Heat. The Village and RV were good, but I fell asleep during the very long Heat. Tuan said it was Okay!

No comments: