Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Jessica's Wedding

On Thursday night, Jessica told us that she and Michael have decided to move their wedding from June 2007 to August 18, 2006. That means there are two weeks to put a wedding together. I think Melanie has been more stressed out about it than Jessica, and Jessica is in the middle of preparing for her finals.

Last night, I met Jessica, Melanie and two of Jessica's friends to help her find a wedding dress. She had her mind set on one at the National Bridal Mart, but after being persuaded to try on some more, she found a beautiful dress at David's Bridal. If you don't want to see the dress before the big day, don't click here. Tuan and I helped a bit with the dress purchase as our wedding gift, and we are both so sad that we won't be ther for the wedding festivities to help out more. I am happy for them! I hope to get to go with her on Saturday to look for some more wedding stuff. I really had been looking forward to helping her plan her June 2007 wedding, but I just can't do much with this one.

No comments: