Monday after work, I went to weigh in a Weight Watchers for the first time in a few weeks. They said I had lost a pound, but because of being gone and changing weigh in locations, they were mixed up. I actually gained a pound and a half, however considering all the splurging I have been doing with various celebrations, I am okay with that.
What I am NOT okay with, is this headache I have had since yesterday afternoon. I get these headaches a lot and think they are sinus related. They are right in the middle of my head and make my neck get all tense! Yuck!
It has eased off a bit, but I am afraid that won't last!
Tuan went to do the final walk through with the renter again today. I give up, he isn't going to be out until Friday or Monday now. Tuan is doing the dealing, so I can't do much, but his excuses are killing me and we are losing money! We will definitely do things differently next time!
Tonight is my monthly Bunco night! I always look forward to that girl time, just hope the headache stays away!
No comments:
Post a Comment