Friday, February 17, 2006
Anniversary Part 3
Tuan was listening again. I have been talking for awhile about wanted to try Ruth's Chris Steakhouse, and that is exactly where my surprise dinner was. I had no idea until we pulled up. It was very very good, and the service was great! After we got there, I snuck away and arranged for the restaurant staff to bring us champagne and chocolate covered strawberries for dessert. That is what we had on our wedding night. Tuan was surprised and we were the only ones in the restaurant with that particular dessert. Before we went, I gave Tuan his "paper" gift. I gave him a share of Disney stock, but it wasn't much of a surprise. I had given up on finding it one day and asked him where someone could get just one share of stock. Later I happened upon oneshare.com while shopping for something else, but it was too late. He already had a pretty good clue of what he was getting. This has been such a wonderful anniversary, and I am a very lucky woman!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment