Thursday, March 12, 2009
Closet Divider Project
Okay, so I know there are some new moms (soon to be moms) who read this blog and now I have another tip for you! Closet dividers make organizing the TON of new baby clothes so much easier. If I put things in drawers, I inevitably forget about them and they don't get worn, so I use drawers only for basics such as onesies, diaper covers, socks, pajamas and then everything else is hung. I found these online a long time ago and they are great, but I didn't want to pay that much for them, so I created some of my own that have worked just fine. Then, today, I found this idea online and I love it, I am definitely going to make some TONIGHT for friends who are expecting! I can't wait!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment