So, I have had a REALLY sore throat for a week now, and Tuan seems to be getting it too. I am 99.9% sure that it came from Turner, but no matter where it came from, it hurts very badly!
Well, the only thing that seems to work is Tylenol Sore Throat liquid. Tuan picked up some, and I took some right when he got home from work around 6pm. I noticed that I got really sleepy as I was driving home from a trip to Wal-Mart about an hour later, but attributed it to just not feeling well. I also fell asleep really early and really quickly. This morning, I took some more when I got up. As I was packing up the stuff Turner needs for daycare, I looked at the unopened bottle sitting on the counter and noticed it was NIGHT TIME formula! I immediately went to look at the bottle I had just had some from and guess what? IT WAS NIGHT TIME TOO! Now, I feel as if I am about to pass out, but I am at work! I was probably taking a chance by even driving after taking it! Oh well!
My frustration is that other than a small statement on the bottle and a very slight color change in the wrapping over the lid when you buy it, they look EXACTLY THE SAME! It should say NIGHT TIME much more prominently!
Lesson learned though, read labels carefully!
No comments:
Post a Comment