Thursday, August 14, 2008

IMPORTANT BLOG INFORMATION

Please let me know if you are a regular reader of this blog or if you want to be! I am going to make it only open to those of you who want to be readers soon, so I need to know who to add to my list!

You can simply leave a comment telling me to add you or send me an email to tricia2252000@yahoo.com I am happy to add anyone, so don't be worried about letting me know!

Thanks!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i wouldn't go so far as to call myself regular, but i don't want to be locked out either.

honestly, this is just a ploy to get affirmation from your friends isn't it?

Tricia said...

You got me! Just making sure people love me! Thanks for the love!

Sarah said...

Hey Tricia, check me on this blog, too. This is actually the first time I've looked at it, though!