Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Busy Busy

Friday and Saturday, I had Orientation and a wedding that I was directing so it was a busy busy weekend. Subsequently, I basically slept and watched movies all day on Sunday after church, and had a massive headache. I should've been doing my big class project, but it is hard to do web research with a horrible headache. Tuan got to play golf with Mark on Saturday and Sunday! He had a great time, but mentioned he might have to take a few weeks off since he has played so much lately!

Monday...lunch with Amy and Joy, class, dinner with Tuan. The power was off for awhile when we got home. I like it when the power is off. It reminds me of our time in Vietnam, when there is little you can be doing, so you can just relax. It was nice.

Not too much going on, just trying desperately to get caught up after the last few weeks craziness.

This morning one of the oddest students that I work with decided to come and show me some pictures of a trip he made to visit his crush. He is so weird and has no sense of personal space. I didn't think he would ever leave. I feel bad, but he freaks me out.

Our building is under major re-construction so getting around has been a bit tricky lately. Today it took me awhile to find an open bathroom. Once I found one that I could use it was one of the new ones that has just been remodeled. It is nice, but can someone explain to me why they chose to use pink and blue in a restroom on a college campus. Granted it is not the baby pink and blue, but it is definitely a shade of pink and blue. I also went to the building next to mine to use their bathroom, and realized it is the same color scheme, what is up with this?

Okay, so on a completely random note, this is awesome! www.ahiida.com I would totally wear that.

Also, I can't wait to go see this exhibit www.bodyworlds.com

No comments: