Friday, June 01, 2007


Well, I had my first Taste of Home Entertaining party last night and it went really well, about 15 people came and I think I earned approximately $100 in free product which is awesome. I love it all so much that I can't wait to get some more pieces. I hope to make some money someday too! It went so well and was so easy that I decided to have another one this month. A lot of the ladies in my neighborhood came and one of them mentioned that it was a year to the day that my neighbor's house burned down. Funny, but that is probably the last time I had seen a lot of these women.

Sad news, my mom didn't make it to the party because they had to put Daisy to sleep last night. I haven't spoken to her personally because she has also been working on a wedding cake, but I have talked to dad and I can only imagine how sad she must be. I will be really sad when big ol' fat Pepper dies.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/18974940/
Okay, so Jack Kevorkian is getting out of prison. I know that technically what he did was murder, but I am not sure that I am totally against it. I don't want to suffer if there is no hope of recovery. It seems such a horrible way to live and even harder in many ways for your family. I am sure this issue will be all over the news again for the next few days at least.

The Blue Plum always a good time!

No comments: