Okay, so my back pain was horrible and getting worse all day yesterday. I went to the Chiropractor and he said that I had somehow knocked my ribs out of alignment. After a lot of popping and some kooky laser treatment (this is the same man who gave me a little metal disc to carry around before) I still was in a world of pain and actually more, but as I suspected and as he confirmed this is normal and I am to wait a few days, apply ice and heat and then go back on Friday to see if it worked. He suggested I not take any pain pills because I shouldn't put drugs into my system (told you he was crazy :)), but luckily I had some left over from a procedure and they help a bit.
Sleeping last night was miserable as laying down and shifting positions hurts worse than anything, but today I feel a bit less pain. Possibly because I have been loosening it up some, possibly because of the chiropractor and mostly because of the wonderful pain killer I took this morning.
No comments:
Post a Comment