Monday, June 04, 2007

Blue Plum Weekend

Tuan and I enjoyed the Blue Plum Festival this weekend. Friday night, we ate dinner at home and went for about 2 hours to watch the bands. Darrell Scott was the headliner on Friday night and was really good. Saturday, we worked at the kids area in the morning, left to have lunch and I took a nap while Tuan went to hit golf balls, then after dinner at home we went back to watch some more bands. We really liked the Dan Emmitt band, but got sick of waiting on Acoustic Syndicate because they were 45 minutes late and we had picked a bad place to put our chairs. There were people all over us! We decided to just head home.

After church on Sunday, I took another nap, not sure what's wrong with me, then I did some homework while Tuan went to hit golf balls again. We had spring rolls for dinner and that is always yummy!

I had found this idea online a while ago and decided to try it out. Worked really well! Thought I would share it with others, seems like a great way to put off buying make up a bit. http://www.realsimple.com/realsimple/gallery/0,21863,1600153-5,00.html

No comments: