Monday, March 26, 2007

Another nice weekend

On Wednesday I spent the day in Diversity Training that is required of all employees. It wasn't as bad as I had thought it would be. That evening I spent time on the porch enjoying the weather and doing some homework and work on my new business. A friend came over to drop some things off and we explored the house next door that is almost finished being rebuilt since it burned down. I really don't care for their floor plan, it is really choppy. I wish I knew if they had changed it or not. Tuan and I had dinner together. I have been preparing dinner at home a bit more this week. Hopefully I can keep it up for a bit. I was getting tired of eating junk.

On Thursday, my 4pm class was canceled so I took some time to visit some banquet facilities in the area and then I had class at 7pm. Tuan has been working late alot and going to alot of meetings lately so that is why he isn't getting much mention.

Friday, I went to visit a few more venues after work, Tuan and I had dinner and then we went to our Sunday School teacher's house for dessert and a Sunday School class gathering. We went home and watched Rocky Balboa. Actually, Tuan watched it, I slept through it.

We left on Saturday morning to go to Charlotte. Tuan had never been to an NBA game so awhile back we got tickets for the Bobcats vs. Nets game. It was a close game that went into over time. The halftime show was the awesome acrobat called the Red Panda. At one point she flipped 5 bowls from her foot to her head. It was amazing! We enjoyed Vietnamese food for lunch on Saturday and Sunday and really just took it easy. The weather was great for the trip. We took the scenic route through Boone and Hickory.

FYI, I haven't been to check the standings, but my bracket seems to have been busted, just like the myths on Mythbusters. I now only have 1 of the final four, and therefore only one hope of winning. GO GEORGETOWN! This weekend I was 0 for 4. Shucks!

I had ANOTHER horrible headache all day on Sunday, so I kept trying to sleep it off and Tuan went to the Driving Range where he says he had a good day.

No comments: