So, I wrote last on 2/4/2008...here's what we've been up to!
I kind of taught the RAD class this semester, there is only so much you can do when you are 8 months pregnant, but hopefully it was enough to keep my instructor's certification up to date!
We had a great speaker on Campus Computing and the Law (C.L.Lindsay) on campus on 2/6 the same day as our annual Winter Cruise Club Fair event. It sounds like a boring topic, but it is actually a great presentation and very entertaining. It touches on the ways college students can get in trouble (legally and with future employers) with online networking sites.
Tuan and I took a less than exciting or informative Infant Care class on the 7th. We really learned nothing, but I did discover that Tuan apparently has some hidden swaddling talent.
On the 9th, we attended a belated Chinese New Year celebration at a friend of Tuan's family. The food was very yummy and we got to spend the day with Amber and Dylin which is always fun!
I played handbells in church again on Sunday, luckily we had already decided to go to early service since I had forgotten that I was supposed to be there at 8. We walked in just in time for me to get ready to play. Whew! I also had a baby shower with some local girlfriends, it was a lot of fun and again, everyone was so generous! Tuan had a soccer game on Sunday night, they didn't win, but he is really enjoying this season much more than the last one. He is seemingly aggravating a injury every week, so he plays keeper more than he wants to, but all is well! I am glad he is playing! I just wish he played at times when I could more easily go watch, and I wish they had something other than bleachers to sit on because comfort is big for me right now!
Tuesday, we went to the breastfeeding class at the hospital, it was a great class! We only have one more class that we want to take and that is Infant CPR! Tuan has been a great sport about attending all these classes with me!
Wednesday was the Porn Debate, see other post. Thursday...Valentine's Day, see other post!
No comments:
Post a Comment