Monday, February 25, 2008

Birthday Festivities

I ended up having more of a birthday than I thought. I had lunch at the Olive Garden with my co-workers and the staff sang and I got a small cake, but I was too stuffed to eat more than a sliver of it. Then when I got back to the office, Tuan had been there and left a Marbleslab cake for me in the freezer with a note on my computer to go look. He is too sweet to think to do that! I was fretting earlier in the day that I wouldn't get a birthday cake at all (I love cake!), but I ended up getting two!

We have also decided to go eat dinner at Barberito's which I always love!

I have also gotten tons of Facebook Happy Birthdays from my students, and a homemade card from a student!

No comments: