Well, on Tuesday, our Bunco group had a photo shoot for the local paper. That was fun, I can't wait to see how the article turns out.
Wednesday, Tuan and I left after work to head to Columbia, MD. He needed to help the office out there a bit, and I went along for fun. Columbia is right in between Baltimore and DC. Nice location if you needed to live there. I spent a lot of time resting, got a mani/pedi and then Tuan and I did some siteseeing.
Friday night, we went to Baltimore's Inner Harbor. It really is a cool place and I have been there a few times. I am glad I was able to take him. We ate at Phillips Seafood, took a "Ride the Duck" tour, and just walked around.
Saturday, we went to DC mostly to visit the International Spy Museum. It was cool. We also visited the Holocaust Museum. It was very fascinating and sad.
No comments:
Post a Comment