Tuesday, we pretty much spent the day sending off and wishing well our Executive Aide Lynda as she is moving. After all the festivities, I came home from work and went to sleep for 3 hours.
Wednesday was our last class, thank goodness. I have not enjoyed having class two nights a week. Its too much, especially when you aren't feeling well and have so much going on.
Thursday and Friday were Orientation, and on Friday night we went to Gatlinburg to have mom's birthday dinner at the Peddler. It was really good. Patrick and Lanie had been in Gatlinburg at a Chalet all week while mom and dad kept Deacon (who was not having a good weekend). We just met up with them for dinner and spent one night at the chalet. They know the guy who owns it and got to stay there for the cleaning fee of $55, that is a great deal. It had 4 bedrooms and baths and a pool and hot tub.
Saturday, we had breakfast with the family and then went to Oak Ridge to eat lunch and work at the restaurant. We played with Amber for awhile afer lunch, she is too cute, then we went to see Dylin after working, he is a cutie too! Then we drove back so that I could focus on my paper for the rest of the weekend. I did finally finish up my reading on Sunday, that was a big deal as I kept falling asleep while I was reading.
Tuan didn't have such a great day, he got up early and did his "chores"...mowing, scooping Pepper and some other stuff, and then he got a message from his mom saying that we had left his laptop at their house. So, he had to go down there to get it which he was none to happy about, and to top it off he got a ticket on the way. I felt bad for him.
I took the day off on Monday to work on my paper, but I just didn't have enough time or energy to get it done, so I am going to have to take my first ever incomplete. I have until 9/1/2007 to get it done. I hope I don't put it off!
No comments:
Post a Comment