Tuan and I taught Sunday School this morning, and if I do say so myself, I think we did a good job. We kind of had to rush a bit to not run out of time, but everyone was talking and the class was full! More people than I have seen there in awhile.
After church, I rested and did my homework, and Tuan went to the Driving Range. Then we fixed our first meal from our Chef's Secret stash. We made the Flank Steak and it was really good. We decided to do it a bit differently than the recipe called, we added some peppers and made fajitas out of it. I enjoyed it alot, especially the corn on the cob, it was yummy!
I am a bit worried about the class I am taking now, it is an online class and our first week, and I was supposed to take a quiz, but when I logged in to take it, the quiz was gone. He said we had until midnight on Sunday, and in most classes that has meant until 11:59pm on Sunday night. I am afraid he meant until 11:59pm on Saturday, and I haven't heard from him yet to find out. I hope he'll still let me take it since it is the first week, and we are all figuring things out.
Later, we took a walk around the neighborhood and then watched a movie called Winter Passing, it was okay, weird, but okay. Tuan always picks out odd movies!
No comments:
Post a Comment