Yesterday after work, I went on the search once again for a replacement knob for our outdoor hose faucet. I can't seem to find one that fits. Ours was plastic and busted and now everytime we turn on the water we have to use a screwdriver. How annoying! I will keep looking!
Tuan played golf again yesterday withe Munsey league, I couldn't go this time because I had a meeting about our Gamma Lambda 50th Reunion that is coming up in October, and I had Bunco at 7. That is where the winning comes in...I won $10 in the "losers drawing". Fun! We had Bunco this time at Heather's house. I love getting to see other people's places and getting a nice dinner.
Tuan and I both got home around 10pm, he had gone out with Stump for a bit after golf. They are always getting together and talking about work and stuff. It amazes me how he doesn't see to grow tired of talking about work related stuff.
Speaking of which, Tuan's boss has been asking us to move to Jacksonville, FL to start a branch there, and Tuan has been considering it as a possible way for me to be able to stay home when we have children, but I don't want to move that far away, especially when we have children. So yesterday, his boss was pushing him for an answer, and Tuan said "No" to FL, but suggested that we might consider looking at Asheville. I am totally okay with that. I think he is looking into the options, it won't be anytime soon, but it is out there.
No comments:
Post a Comment