Saturday, November 03, 2007

Slacker

I have been so busy since school started that I haven't had a chance to catch my breath, much less post. This is the first weekend that I haven't had to work in months, and for those who don't already know, we are pregnant. Due in April, and hope to find out soon whether the baby is a boy or girl. I haven't been sick or anything horrible like that, but I have been tired that whole time. I am currently in my 19th week. Here is a bulleted list of some highlights of the past few months. I am sure I am leaving things out, so comment if you notice things I have forgotten.

-Trip to Orlando with Mark and Karissa
-Surprise Birthday party for Ashley (planned by Simply Events)
Ashley Baker's 30th Birthday

-Mamaw's 92nd Birthday Party
-Trip to Savannah for a taping of Paula's Party
-Homecoming Week
-School Starting
-Law class
-Building a baby registry
-Charlotte with Tuan to see Body Worlds, highly recommended
-2 Wedding parties for the Steads (planned by Simply Events)
-American Greetings Party (planned by Simply Events)
American Greetings Party

-Ghoststories with the Sunday School Class
-Trick or treat watching from Chad's porch on the tree streets with our Sunday School class (fun)

There is some other stuff, I am sure, I will try to remember and add it later, I am going completely from the top of my head.

1 comment:

Darryl said...

Congratulations, Tricia! Kris and I are excited for you guys . . . you are going to love parenthood!

Darryl