Students remember Virginia Tech victims - News
Our students did a great job pulling this together! They did one the night of the attack and one the night afterwards. I was really proud of them and glad to have been a part of it!
I am so saddened by what has happened at VT. I am happy that the people I know personally are okay, but I am grieving so much for those who died. I hope their families can find some peace, especially the killers' family. I hope the students can focus enough to get through their finals and support each other in a way on they can.
I think the VT administration and Blacksburg police did all they could do. I hope the media will soon leave them alone and give them time to grieve. Everyone can talk about what should happen, but college campuses are like cities, it is not that easy to shut down a city.
No comments:
Post a Comment