Our students are on Spring Break this week so things should be slower at work, however things have been so busy with Summit award application distribution, concert planning, last minute Buc Fund processing and normal everyday stuff.
On Monday, I went to WW, and since I had gained some weight I decided to stay around for the meeting, so that was my first late night.
On Tuesday, I had another one of my famous headaches. This one was so bad that I couldn't eat my lunch, so I put a blanket in my office floor and laid there for about 30 minutes after taking some medicine. When I got up I felt a bit better, and finished my sandwich. Since I am the alumnae chapter's new VP of Programming I had to go to the dinner that was planned for that night at the Stir Fry. It was nice, but I ended up giving in to Marble Slab, I only had a small, but I have got to get my butt in gear.
Wednesday, after work, we had a meeting with the alumnae to plan the 50th reunion of our chapter that is to be celebrated during homecoming week of 2006. It is going to be really nice. The best thing about this day though, is that my renter is finally out. The house is damaged and needs paint everywhere, but at least he is gone!
Thursday was busy at work and after work I went to get painting supplies to paint the patio home. I don't know much about painting, but it can't be too bad and it is going to cost us about $1000 to have it painted and that is more than we want to pay. Tuan is upset because today we found out that we owe on our taxes. That stinks, we weren't expecting that at all. I am aggravated because the Power Board called me again today to say that the renter had been stealing power AGAIN for about the last month. I can't believe him! Tonight, Tuan has an alumni meeting and it is Survivor night...GO TERRY! The wind is crazy tonight, sounds like someone is walking around upstairs.
Oh yeh, I meant to write about my dream, I don't usually dream things like this, but I had a dream last night that because I was so busy helping with other people's events at work, I forgot to prepare for the Goo Goo Dolls, and we didn't have anything ready when they arrived. My volunteers had to go get some old Preview shirts to wear so that they would look the same! It was definitely scary!
We have decided to go help out at the restaurant again this weekend so that Trung can spend one last weekend with Lisa and the Kids!
No comments:
Post a Comment