Now I only have to do 2 internship credits in the fall, take my research class this summer and then take qualifying exams and do my dissertation. I say "only" because I am really close, but then again, who knows how long the dissertation will take. I don't even have a clue what to write it on and I have to decide NOW because we start it in my research class this summer. Any suggestions?
I am excited about finished up my internship credits for two reasons:
1- They will be done!
2-I get to fulfill them by teaching a section of our campus freshman seminar class, and I haven't done a class like that since my first job at FMU! I can't wait to really get to know a group of students I wouldn't normally see and do some "academic" stuff!
Anyway, here's my "report card":
No comments:
Post a Comment