Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Updates

I have spent the last few weeks working my tail off at work to prepare for the Carrie Underwood show and to wrap some things up for my time off! In the evenings and weekends I would sleep as much as possible, so definitely not a really exciting life here. Mom and Dad came to have dinner with us Friday before East and Tuan's parents came to visit a bit that Saturday. I went to a friend's baby shower that same day and played handbells in two services on Easter Sunday!

The concert went very well! It is our biggest crowd and production to date! Carrie's people were really great to work with, but very firm in what they needed. I always follow our rider completely, but even then there are always last minute things. My student volunteer coordinator did a wonderful job again, I am going to miss her when she quits doing this. Everyone was very easy to work with this time, even the facility guy who sometimes is a bit aggravating! Carrie is tiny and was perfectly pleasant for the minute that I spoke with her. I think it would be hard to be controlled by the American Idol franchise, but what do I know?

So the one big thing that I wanted to get through before having the baby is done, and I was able to wrap up a few of the smaller things yesterday! Guess now I just need to have this baby. FYI...I am having contractions, they are just not really regular yet!

No comments: