Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Problem Solved

The guy from Whitaker's Heat and Air in Telford came by on Thursday afternoon, and they were great to work with. I truly felt like they were honest and did quick work. Turns out again that our builder is an idiot. We somehow had a freon (sp?) leak outside at the unti which caused the air to definitely freeze up. He sealed the leak and we are back in business.

I had to work late on Thursday night, we were supposed to have a First Thursday Night Alternative fun event on campus, but we had some communication issues and subsequently we thought we should start at 9pm, no one showed and we left. As it turns out people came later and I felt bad, but it was a whole lot of miscommunication. I got to play with my new video IPod though, and was able to sit and watch a downloaded season of a TV show as I was killing time! That's cool!

No comments: